Method for Vegetable Cutlet
1. Mash the potatoes, then mix green peas, chopped onions, chopped green chilli, red chilli powder, garam masala, turmeric powder and salt to it.
2. Soak the bread in water and squeeze all the water by pressing bread between the palm of your both hands.
3. Mix bread and mixture (prepared earlier). Then knead (making flour) to make a smooth dough.
4. Take small quantity of this mixture and shape it in a form of ball. Then flatten it between palms so that it should come down to be 1 cm thickness.
5. Then roll it in bread crumbs.
6. Heat oil in a kadhai.
7. Deep fry the cutlets until golden brown.
8. Serve hot vegetable cutlet with tomato sauce.